- Licensed in BC and ABNot all services are available in both provinces. Please contact our office for more information.
- SynerQi3118 - 32nd Ave
Vernon, BC V1T-2L9250-351-7890
- Tue11am - 5:00pmWed10:00am - 6:00pmThu11am - 5:00pm
- SynerQi8230 - 105 St NW
Edmonton, AB T6E-5H9
- • Change your diet, change your blood •
- • Balance Your Sleep Cycle •
- • Foods for the Winter Season •
Tag Archives: qi
If you are just beginning to look into acupuncture, you will be exposed to language you probably aren’t familiar with. One of the first phrases you might come across is the term “meridian.” Meridians are defined as the invisible channels through which qi (or energy) circulates throughout the body. The acupuncture points are the locations where the qi of
Anger is the emotion associated with springtime in Traditional Chinese Medicine. For most of us, we consider anger a bad emotion, something to avoid or get rid of, so why would it be one that TCM would shine a light on?
Well, no emotion is inherently good or bad, it’s how we deal with challenging emotions that can end up